Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free
This is my fabulous feminine power cereal. There is nothing better and more important than the meal your start off the day with…. That’s why I love to share one of my best breakfast recipes ever. It can be eaten all year-long. It’s highly nutritious and taste just divine.
Even though the corporate conglomerates have made people believe, that boxed cereal, pancakes, eggs, bagels, waffles, bacon and dairy products are the best way to start the day, there is another level of truth.
When you have lived on real non-boxed food for a while, you will know what I mean. Energy levels are up a notch and it stays there, as your blood sugar does not sky rocket from a sugar rush and you get the vital proteins to start of your day.
So just experience, what real food can do for your body and energy levels. Enjoy and let me know what you think!
- 1-2 organic bananas, sliced
- 1 organic apple (Honey Crisp in season are the best), cored and cut in chunks
- 1 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 10 organic raspberries
- 1/2 cup Goji berries
- 2 tblsp organic Chia seeds
- Organic Almond mylk* or Hemp or Coconut Mylk
* Mylk is another way of spelling milk, so we don’t mix up the animal based version with the plant derived version
If you have nut allergies, you can leave out the nuts and replace with hemp or sesame seeds and replace the almond mylk with hemp, coconut, rice or other dairy-free option!